Sunday, October 27, 2013

New custom...

I've been a bit concerned about the 'Step Deck' and the relentless logging it has been exposed to over the past two and a half years. It's one of those boards that's so good to ride but heartbreaking to see starting deteriorate on the rocks at the Cowrie Hole. I've also jumped on a few really nice logs over the past few months that have really got me stinging for a new experience.

After a bit of research into what's on offer, chatting to a few of the old boys at the c-hole and the looking at a whole bunch different models from different shapers I decided to support local business and utilise the extensive knowledge of Jye Byrnes. I've been looking to get on a board with a pulled in nose and wide hips that might be a bit more suitable for the quick, sucky waves that peel through wide at the Hole. This is what we came up with....







So all I need now is the right conditions to roll in and get some wave time up on the lad, come on Huey!

Ph

No comments:

Post a Comment